2019 BMW 3 Series launched at Rs 41.40 lakh
- The seventh-generation BMW 3 Series has been officially launched in India at a starting price of Rs 41.40 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Now longer and wider than its predecessor, the 2019 3 Series gets a new design with its big grille and slim tail lamps being the highlights. On the inside, the dashboard of the car adopts BMW’s ongoing design language which debuted on the 8 Series.
- BMW is offering two turbocharged engine options. The 330i petrol uses a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder engine which pumps out 255 bhp & 400 Nm. The 320i diesel also uses a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder engine, but it makes 188 bhp & 400 Nm. Both options come mated to an 8-speed auto gearbox.
- Coming to features, the new 3 Series gets a 12.3-inch driver’s display, an 8.8-inch screen for the infotainment system, 3-zone climate control, LED head & tail lights, ambient lighting, sunroof, etc.
- The 320d is available in 2 variants – Sport (Rs 41.40 lakh) and Luxury Line (Rs 46.90 lakh). The 330i is only available in the top-spec M Sport variant which will set you back by Rs 47.90 lakh.
More car news: