2019 BMW 7 Series facelift launched in India
- Alongside the new X7 SUV, the facelifted BMW 7 Series has also arrived in India. It is priced between Rs 1.22-2.42 crore (ex-showroom).
- The 7 Series facelift brings with it a new plug-in hybrid variant called 745e. It uses an inline 6-cylinder petrol engine that works in conjunction with an electric motor to generate a total output of 388 bhp and 600 Nm.
- Other powertrain options which include 3.0-litre straight-6 petrol & diesel engines, as well as a monstrous 6.6-litre V12 (576 bhp/ 850 Nm), are carried over from the pre-facelift model.
- The design of the facelifted 7 Series is characterised by its humongous new X7-inspired grille which looks a touch too big on a sedan. Also, the headlamps are now slimmer, the bumpers are redesigned and the tail lamps are tweaked.
- Since it’s an uber-luxurious limousine, it comes packed with goodies like rear seats with ventilation & massage functions, autonomous parking, Laserlight headlamps, adaptive air suspension, panoramic sunroof, 460W Harman Kardon surround sound system, rear seat entertainment package with individual displays, etc.
More car news: