2019 BMW X5 launched in India
- The next-gen 2019 BMW X5 has been launched in India at a price of Rs 72.90-82.40 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The new BMW X5 is larger and more spacious than its predecessor. It also features the German company’s latest design language which is emphasised upon by its X7-like big kidney grille.
- The India-spec X5 will be sold in two engine options. First up, there’s a 3.0-litre, 6-cylinder diesel which generates 261 bhp and 620 Nm. then, there’s a 3.0-litre 6-cylinder petrol which makes 335 bhp and 450 Nm. Both engines come with an 8-speed auto gearbox and xDrive AWD as standard.
- The all-new cabin of the SUV now gets dual 12.3-inch digital screens. The first one replaces the traditional instrument cluster while the other one shows the infotainment system interface.
- The BMW X5 competes with the Audi Q7, Mercedes-Benz GLE, Land Rover Discovery and Volvo XC90 in the Indian market.
More car news:
MG Hector revealed; India launch next month