2019 Renault Duster facelift teased
- To tackle its dwindling demand, the current-gen Renault Duster will get its second major facelift in India very soon.
- The 2019 Duster facelift will get a chrome-heavy new grille, reprofiled headlamps, updated front & rear bumpers, new alloys and more.
- The engine powering the new Duster is expected to be a BSVI-compliant version of the 1.5-litre petrol which makes 105 bhp and 142 Nm. In addition to a 5-speed manual, a CVT auto will likely also be a part of the gearbox lineup.
- Renault is rumoured to discontinue its diesel engine lineup post the BSVI norm implementation. In this case, the future of the 1.5-litre diesel engine remains uncertain.
- It’s worth noting that the all-new second-gen Duster is already on sale globally since 2017, however, Renault has decided not to launch that model in India.