2020 Audi A3 Sportback official
- The fourth-generation Audi A3 Sportback has been officially revealed. Following this, we can expect the new A3 sedan to be revealed pretty soon as well.
- The new 2020 A3 gets a funky new design which incorporates Audi’s ongoing latest design language. The boomerang-shaped headlamps, large singleframe grille positioned below the hood opening crease, sporty fog lamp housings and slick LED tail lights give this car quite a distinctive look.
- On the inside, the cabin is a major departure from the outgoing model as well. It gets a new asymmetric design with a sporty layout and – going with times – a heavy focus on infotainment as well. The 12.3-inch Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus system is available as an option.
- In Europe, the 2020 Audi A3 will come powered by a 148 bhp, 1.5-litre TFSI petrol engine and a 2.0-litre TDI diesel with 114 bhp/148 bhp. A 6-speed manual or a 7-speed S-Tronic automatic are the gearbox options on offer. At this point, the new A3 is only available as FWD.
- As usual, India will most likely not get this A3 Sportback version. But as previously mentioned, the upcoming 2020 A3 sedan, which will remain mostly similar to this model, is India-bound.