2020 Audi A6 launched at Rs 54.20 lakh
- The next-generation Audi A6 has finally been launched in India. It carries a starting price of Rs 54.20 lakh (ex-showroom) and will be sold in two variants – Premium Plus and Technology.
- The 2020 Audi A6 looks unmistakably Audi with its understated design which is dominated by a large ‘Singleframe’ front grille. The new car looks similar to the outgoing model from certain angles but it’s brand new nonetheless.
- On the inside, the new A6 flaunts Audi’s new cabin design language with a heavy emphasis on infotainment. It gets three large screens in total – two in the centre console and one replacing the instrument cluster.
- The car has been launched only with a petrol engine this time around. So, the 45 TFSI version on offer uses a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder, turbo petrol engine which generates 242 bhp of max power and 370 Nm of peak torque. A 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox comes standard.
- The 2020 Audi A6 competes with the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5 Series and Jaguar XF. The hybrid-only Lexus ES and the diesel-only Volvo S90 also belong to the very same segment.
More car news: