2020 Benelli TNT 600 facelift revealed
- The 2020 Benelli TNT 600 has been unveiled at the ongoing EICMA 2019. It is a facelift of the current TNT 600i that’s sold in India.
- Recently, spy shots of what was thought to be the next-gen TNT 600 did rounds on the internet. However, as it turns out, that might be a different bike altogether as the current TNT 600 lives on.
- The major changes on the 2020 model include an all-new LED headlamp and an updated full-TFT display instead of the traditional instrument cluster.
- Otherwise, the 2020 Benelli TNT 600 looks identical to the outgoing model and those signature under-belly dual exhaust pipes have been retained. The steel Trellis frame, brakes, tyres and suspension are identical too.
- The 600 cc inline-4 engine on the bike is now compliant with the latest emission norms, and therefore, its power and torque figures are now slightly lower at 81 bhp and 51 Nm, respectively.