2020 Honda Africa Twin launched in India
- The new 2020 Honda Africa Twin has been launched in India at Rs 15.35-16.10 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Globally revealed in September last year, the 2020 Africa Twin gains a bigger 1,084 cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine that’s good for producing 100 bhp of max power and 105 Nm of peak torque.
- Unlike the outgoing model which was only offered with a DCT automatic gearbox, this 2020 version is also available with a 6-speed manual.
- The refreshed look of the new model sports an all-new fairing, along with updated headlights & tail lamp. The bike’s handlebar is raised by 22.5 mm and its seat is now 20 mm narrower.
- Since its a premium adventure tourer, the Honda Africa Twin comes with ample electronic aids. You get cornering ABS, wheelie control, rear-lift control, cruise control, DCT cornering detection, 7-way adjustable Honda Selectable Torque Control feature, and 6 riding modes.