2020 Honda Jazz facelift revealed; bookings open
- The Honda Jazz has been updated as per the BS6 emission norms. Also, the premium hatchback has gained a few cosmetic upgrades as well as new features.
- Up front, the Jazz facelift now features an all-new bumper, updated grille, full-LED headlamps and LED fog lamps. At the back, the car now features all-LED tail lights and minor tweaks to the rear bumper.
- Feature-wise, the Jazz now gets an electric sunroof on the top-spec trim which makes it the only premium hatchback to offer one, Then, another segment-exclusive feature on this car is steering-mounted paddle shifters for the CVT version.
- With this update, the Jazz has lost the 1.5 diesel option due to lack of demand. The only engine option now is the BS6-compliant 1.2-litre petrol that’s mated to either a 5-speed manual or a CVT gearbox.
- Bookings for the Honda Jazz facelift have commenced at Rs 5,000 on the ‘Honda from Home’ online sales platform, and at Rs 21,000 at dealerships. The launch should follow soon.