2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 launched at Rs 6.45 lakh
- The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 facelift has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 6.45 lakh (ex-showroom), which makes it over Rs 50,000 dearer than the previous model.
- The reason behind this steep price increase is that the 2020 Ninja 650 is BS6-compliant and gets additional features as well.
- The bike uses an upgraded 649 cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin powertrain which generates 67 bhp of max power and 64 Nm of peak torque. The kerb weight of this 2020 model stands at 193 kg.
- An important addition on this facelifted 650 is its 4.3-inch, colour TFT-display which replaces the traditional instrument cluster. This display can connect to a smartphone via Kawasaki’s Rideology app and helps the rider monitor & view vehicle information, riding logs, etc.
- The 2020 Ninja 650 gets an updated fairing with the new Ninja family look as seen on the ZX-6R and Ninja 400. The tyres are also new for better traction – Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2s.