2020 Kawasaki Z900, Z650 unveiled
- The Kawasaki Z900 and Z650 streetfighters have been updated for the 2020 model year with a new look and an updated instrument console. Both bikes have been revealed at EICMA 2019.
- Both bikes get new Z H2-inspired headlamps, thereby bringing them inline with Kawasaki’s latest design language. The headlamp setups on both bikes now include LEDs, but the unit on the Z900 has a slightly sharper look and additional LEDs on the bottom half.
- Then, the instrument cluster on both bikes now includes 10.9 cm TFT screen with connected features which can be accessed via the Kawasaki Rideology app. Notably, the same display also debuted on the 2020 Ninja 650 recently.
- Another update on the Z900 is its new rubber – it now comes with Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tyres.
- Otherwise, the engines and cycle parts of both, the 2020 Kawasaki Z650 and 2020 Kawasaki Z900 remain unchanged. We expect these two updated bikes to launch soon in India.