2020 Range Rover Evoque launched in India
- The second-generation Land Rover Range Rover Evoque has been launched in India at Rs 54.94-59.85 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Based on Land Rover’s Premium Transverse Architecture, the 2020 Evoque looks like a baby Velar with its sleek new headlights, updated grille, blacked-out tail lamp strip and pop-out door handles. It also improves upon rear legroom and boot space.
- The SUV is available with BS6-compliant turbo petrol and diesel engines. The latter is a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder unit with 177 bhp and 430 Nm, while the former is a 246 bhp, 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder unit that comes with a 48V mild-hybrid system. A 9-speed automatic gearbox comes standard with both engines.
- The 2020 Evoque comes pretty well-knitted. Heated wing mirrors, panoramic sunroof, cruise control, 10-inch infotainment system, power-adjustable front seats with memory function, 380W Meridian sound system, digital instrument cluster, etc. come standard on the higher R-Dynamic SE trim.
- In India, the 2020 Range Rover Evoque will take on the Audi Q5, Mercedes-Benz GLC and BMW X3.