2020 Samsung Galaxy A-series reveal on December 12
- Samsung will reveal the new 2020 variants of its extremely popular mid-range Galaxy A-series on December 12.
- While not exactly known, the two phones to go official will likely be the Galaxy A51 and Galaxy A71. In fact, recently, alleged photos of the former leaked online thereby giving us a hint of the design language that the new A-series will follow.
- From the leaks, the A51 will have a Note 10-like hole punch display with its camera cutout positioned in the top centre. Also, the device will have a quad-rear camera setup placed inside a rectangular camera island.
- The Samsung A71 will also likely follow a similar design language. However, it will have a beefier specification sheet when compared to the A51.
- After the global reveal, the 2020 A-series should soon launch in India in order to compete with the more capable Chinese competition. We recently reviewed the Samsung A50s and were not impressed with it. You can read our review here.