2020 Skoda Octavia leaked ahead of debut
- The fourth-generation Skoda Octavia, which will go official next month, has been allegedly leaked online thereby fully revealing its front design.
- The 2020 Octavia is based on Skoda’s new design language which grants it slim headlamps and a comparatively larger grille. The front bumper looks somewhat similar to that of the Euro-spec Skoda Scala.
- The side profile has more cuts and creases than before, but in typical Skoda fashion, it still remains clean and understated.
- Underpinning this new model will be an updated version of VW Group’s popular MQB platform. The 2020 model is also expected to be dimensionally larger than the current one while being lighter at the same time.
- Despite the shrinking D-sedan segment, the Octavia remains an important car for Skoda India. Therefore, expect it to launch here by the end of 2020.