2020 Vitara Brezza facelift launched at Rs 7.34 lakh
- The BS6-compliant Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift has been launched in India at Rs 7.34-11.40 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- This is the first facelift of the Brezza since its inception in 2016, and it’s still pretty minor. You get a new grille, reprofiled bumpers, updated headlamps & tail lights with redesigned LEDs, and new alloy wheel design.
- It is a similar story on the inside as well. The cabin is the same as the pre-facelift model, but you now get a new 7-inch SmartPlay Studio infotainment system and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- It’s under the hood where the changes are significant. Gone is the 1.3-litre diesel engine and instead comes a new 1.5-litre petrol engine from the Ciaz and XL6. This BS6-compliant motor generates 103 bhp and 138 Nm.
- Transmission options include a 5-speed manual and an ancient 4-speed torque converter automatic. If you choose the latter, you’ll also get SHVS mild-hybrid system on the 2020 Brezza facelift.