2021 Audi A3 sedan spied
- Audi recently took wraps off the next-gen 2020 A3 Sportback. Now, the 2021 long-wheelbase sedan version of the car has been spied in China.
- Yes, you read that right, the spied vehicle in the image above is the A3L, the long-wheelbase A3 sedan that will be exclusive to China. Even though Indians value rear legroom quite a lot, it is still unlikely that this L version will arrive on our shores.
- Anyway, the long-wheelbase version should give us a fair idea of what the standard next-gen 2021 Audi A3 sedan will look like, since, except for the length, both cars are not expected to have any design differences.
- The side profile of the car in spy photos looks quite like that of the current A3 sedan, which is to say that it will be understated and clean.
- The tail lamp area of the spied car has been kept under wraps and going by Audi’s latest design language, the tail lamps will surely be horizontally connected by a long LED strip.
- The front design, interiors, and the engine options of the 2021 A3 sedan are likely to remain similar to that of the 2020 A3 Sportback. We can expect the former to be launched in India next year.