2021 BMW 4 Series official
- The next-gen 2021 BMW 4 Series has been officially revealed in its coupe avatar, and undoubtedly, this one has to be the most polarizing offering from the German carmaker in years.
- The front of the 2021 4 series has a lot of sharp design elements, but everything is shadowed by that enormous new grille, which is in line with the Concept 4 from last year.
- The rest of the coupe is much less radical though. The side profile looks clean and sporty, and the new rear is quite sharp as well with those long tail lamps with L-shaped LEDs and twin-trapezoidal exhausts.
- BMW 4 Series continues to be a Coupe derivative of the 3 Series, but the 2021 model is more distinctive from its saloon version than the previous model. It’s longer, wider and lower than the 3, but maintains the signature 50:50 weight distribution.
- There are three petrol and four diesel options available, both in four and six-cylinder versions. Except for the base petrol, all other engines get a 48V mild-hybrid system as standard.
- On the inside, the 4-seat cabin of this new coupe gets characteristic BMW design touches such as a dashboard that’s quite similar to that of the 3 Series. Then, there’s BMW’s iDrive infotainment system on offer as well.