2021 Hyundai Elantra official
- The seventh-generation Hyundai Elantra has been revealed in the USA. We can expect this model to go on sale in India sometime in mid-2021.
- Based on a new K3 platform and designed around Hyundai’s latest ‘Sensuous Sportiness’ philosophy, the 2021 Elantra looks exactly like every new Hyundai – extremely striking but polarising at the same time.
- It’s longer, wider and lower than the outgoing model, and features a sweeping roofline which makes it look more a gran coupe than a sedan. Up front, the Hyundai logo sits above the massive new grille, at the side are sharp character lines, and the rear gets connected LED tail lamps.
- The inside of the 2021 Elantra is a more understated place to be in, but it’s fully tech-laden nonetheless. You get dual 10.25-inch displays, wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto connectivity, 64-colour mood lighting, BlueLink connected car tech, Bose audio system, etc.
- The engines on offer in the USA include 2.0-litre petrol making 147 bhp/ 179 Nm, and 1.6-litre petrol that’s hooked to a 32 kW battery pack to make a total of 139 bhp & 264 Nm of torque.