2021 Hyundai Tucson revealed
- The fourth-generation Hyundai Tucson has been officially revealed globally. This comes only a month after the facelifted third-gen version was launched here in India.
- The 2021 Tucson is built upon a brand new design language that first debuted on the 2021 Elantra. The front of this SUV is particularly striking with an abundance of LED daytime running lights embedded into the parametric grille.
- The side profile, much like the Elantra, is very busy with loads of cuts, creases and character lines flowing everywhere. The rear consists of a full-width LED light bar with sharp triangular LED tail lamps.
- On the inside, the dashboard of the 2021 Tucson looks like a premium version of the 2020 Creta’s with a very familiar design of the centre console. Notable features include dual 10.25-inch touchscreens and ambient lighting with 64 colours.
- Engines on offer globally will include a 2.5-litre petrol making 187 bhp/247 Nm and a 1.6-litre turbo-petrol hybrid that generates 227 bhp/ 350 Nm. Up to 7 driving modes will be available including Eco, Comfort, Smart, Sport, Mud, Sand and Snow.