591bhp Audi RS7 Sportback launched in India
- The second-generation Audi RS7 Sportback has been launched in India at Rs 1.94 crore (ex-showroom).
- The 2020 Audi RS7 gets sharp new aesthetics thanks to that wide & blacked-out ‘singleframe’ grille, sharply chiselled front bumper with triangular vents, sweeping roofline, RS-spec rear bumper with big oval exhaust pipes and standard 21-inch alloys.
- The Sportback is powered by a 4.0-litre turbo V8 petrol engine that’s hooked up with a 48V mild-hybrid system. Therefore, the total power output stands at 591 bhp, while the torque is also substantial at 800 Nm. As a result, the car goes from 0-100 km/h in 3.6 seconds!
- It comes with an 8-speed automatic gearbox with Quattro AWD system that gets a 40:60 power split ratio. But, the RS7 can feed up to 70 per cent of the power to the front wheels, or 85 per cent of the power to the rear wheels if required.
- In India, the 2020 Audi RS7 Sportback completes with the BMW M5 Competition and the Mercedes-AMG E63 S.