Alleged Honda Hornet 200R officially teased
- Honda has started to officially tease a new motorcycle for India. While details remain unconfirmed as of now, it could be the rumoured CB Hornet 200R.
- The teaser video (embedded below) of the bike reveals it to have a sharp full-LED headlamp. Then, golden-coloured USD front forks confirm that this indeed is a premium offering.
- Powering the CB Hornet 200R is said to be 200 cc air-cooled engine that will feature Honda’s HET technology.
- Other confirmed features of the bike include all-digital instrument cluster, dual disc brakes and blue/grey dual-tone colour scheme.
- The official reveal will take place on August 27, so more details should surface in the coming days.