Amazfit Bip S launched at Rs 4,999
- Xiaomi-backed Huami has launched the new Amazfit Bip S smartwatch in India at Rs 4,999. It will be available online from Amazon, Flipkart, and Myntra, and also offline from retail channels like Croma, Reliance Digital, and Poorvika Mobiles.
- A successor to the popular Bip, the Bip S uses a 1.28-inch Transflective always-on colour touchscreen with a resolution of 176×176 pixels.
- On the software front, the Bip S is powered by Amazfit OS. It supports 10 sports modes and comes with Huami-PAI Health Assessment System that is claimed to help you understand your physical state.
- The smartwatch packs a 200mAh battery is claimed to give 15 hours of battery life in normal usage and up to 40 days of endurance. It’s also water-resistant up to 5ATM.
- Other noteworthy features of the Amazfit Bip S include Bluetooth 5.0, 40 downloadable watch faces, GPS, sleep tracking, music control, weather forecast and call/ app notifications.