Amazon Echo Show launched at Rs 22,999
- The second-gen Amazon Echo Show smart display has been launched in India at Rs 22,999. This makes it the most premium Alexa-powered Echo device to be sold in the country.
- The Echo Show features a tablet-like 10-inch screen of HD+ resolution screen. Using this screen, users can view video content like movie trailers & news bulletins, do video calls using the onboard 5MP camera, connect home surveillance devices, etc.
- The device has a Dolby-tuned speaker system for superior sound output. Then, there are 8 inbuilt microphones for Alexa to properly hear voice commands.
- Just like other Echo devices, the Show can be used as a standalone smart speaker as well where users can stream music from Prime Music, Gaana, TuneIn, JioSaavn and a lot of radio stations, including AIR channels.
- Talking of the Echo Show’s competition, while there are many Google Assistant-enabled smart displays as well, none of them has made it to India.