Android 10 now seeding to Pixel phones, Redmi K20 Pro
- The stable version of Android 10 is now officially out, and as always, it’s now seeding to all Google Pixel phones, right from the original Pixel/ Pixel XL from 2016 to the mid-range Pixel 3a series.
- Impressively enough, the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro is also getting the latest Android 10 update on the same day as the Pixel phones, which is quite a feat since the former runs Android with MIUI on top, not stock Android.
- Xiaomi’s quick update for the K20 sounds even more impressive when you consider that OnePlus – which is one of the quickest companies to roll out Android updates – has only launched Android 10 open beta for both the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Other than these devices, all phones coming under the Android One program, which includes phones from Xiaomi, Nokia and Motorola, will hopefully also get the new update soon.
- Some key new features that Android 10 (in stock form) brings with it include new gesture navigation controls, better privacy controls, dark mode, native screen recording, etc.