Apple virtual WWDC 2020 to be held from June 22
- Apple’s Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2020 has been scheduled to take place online from June 22. Obviously, the physical event has been cancelled due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
- This is the time when the Cupertino-based company showcases the next-iterations of its popular operating systems which include iOS, macOS, TvOS, and watchOS.
- iOS 14 – which interests us the most – is rumoured to feature a new fitness app, revamped multitasking, new AR applications, a new “PencilKit” API, updated iMessage features, and better mouse support.
- Also, we can also expect the updated iPadOS to be revealed alongside iOS 14.
- “WWDC20 will be our biggest yet, bringing together our global developer community of more than 23 million in an unprecedented way for a week in June to learn about the future of Apple platforms,” said Phill Schiller, Apple’s senior VP of Worldwide Marketing.