Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE details, India prices
Apple Watch Series 6
- The Apple Watch Series 6 price in India starts at Rs 40,900 for the GPS variant and Rs 49,900 for the GPS + Cellular variants.
- Available in 40 mm and 44 mm sizes, the Watch 6 can be had in aluminium, stainless steel, titanium, and ceramic finish.
- It is powered by a new Apple S6 SiP (system in package), which Apple claims is 2x faster than the Series 5’s chip. The Series 6 also debuts an ultra-wideband (UWB) technology along with a U1 chip which enables connectivity using radio waves in a short-range.
- A new feature on the Watch Series 6 is its blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitor that alerts the user if their blood oxygen drops below 95-100 per cent. As always, the signature ECG monitor is also present.
- The 40 mm version has a resolution of 324×394 pixels, while the 44 mm version sports 368×448 pixels. Like its predecessor, the Always-On Retina display is still here but it’s claimed to be 2.5 times brighter than before.
- As per Apple, the Watch Series 6 provides up to 18 hours of battery life.
Apple Watch SE
- The new, “affordable” Apple Watch SE starts in India at Rs 29,900 for the GPS model and Rs 33,900 for the GPS + Cellular model.
- The Watch SE lacks the ECG monitor, SpO2 and always-on display features of the Series 6.
- It is powered by Apple’s S5 SiP, which is claimed to make it twice as fast as the Apple Watch Series 3 which it replaces.
- The display of the SE has the same size and resolution as that of Series 6. It is also available in similar 40 mm and 44 mm sizes, with the exact same 18 hours battery life promise.