Asus ROG Phone 3 shown in renders
- The Asus ROG Phone 3 gaming smartphone’s renders have popped up online, thereby giving us a good idea of what the upcoming device might look like.
- As always, the phone will retain its distinctive gaming vibe with characteristic ROG design elements at the rear. The cool RGB logo is retained, and so are the proprietary ports for gaming accessories.
- We will also see a triple rear camera setup on the smartphone which will likely include 64MP primary, 13MP ultra-wide-angle and 8MP telephoto shooters. Selfies are said to be taken care of by a 13MP camera.
- The 6.59-inch display of the Asus ROG Phone 3 is said to feature an ultra-quick refresh rate of 144 Hz. As before, small bezels at the top and bottom will be retained.
- Other expected specifications of the ROG Phone 3 include Snapdragon 865+ SoC, 6,000mAh battery, up to 16GB RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage.