Asus Zenfone 6 key specs confirmed
- Asus has confirmed a few specs of its upcoming Zenfone 6 flagship smartphone which is set to go official on May 16.
- A Twitter post by the Taiwanese company says that the ZenFone 6 will be powered by the powerful Snapdragon 855 chip. Asus has also revealed that the device will have a massive 5,000mAh battery!
- The phone will retain the 3.5 mm headphone jack, which is placed at the bottom right next to the USB-C port.
- The rear camera setup on the upcoming Asus Zenfone 6 will consist of 48MP + 13MP sensors, with the former most likely being the Sony IMX586.
- While Asus did not reveal much about the display, the alleged recent leak of the phone (see feature image) shows that it will be a truly bezel-less unit with a Mi Mix 3-like manual slider design.
More tech news:
Samsung Galaxy Fold new launch date to be revealed soon