Audi Q3 Sportback revealed
- The Audi Q3 Sportback has debuted globally with a slick sloping roofline and sporty new aesthetic appeal.
- It’s based on the second-gen Q3 (which is yet to be launched in India) but is 16 mm longer and 30 mm lower than the former. To give the vehicle a meaner look, the Q3 Sportback features blacked-out parts and updated bumpers.
- Powering the Q3 Sportback in Europe will be a 2.0-litre turbo petrol making 227 bhp or a 2.0-litre diesel making 148 bhp. The former gets Quattro AWD option as well. The car’s engine lineup will be expanded in the future with a petrol-hybrid variant as well.
- Otherwise, it’s not much different from the standard Q3. Even the interior remains exactly the same.
- The Audi Q3 Sportback will go on sale in Europe in Q3 this year. Its India launch remains unconfirmed.
More car news: