Audi Q5 facelift unveiled
- The 2021 Audi Q5 facelift has been revealed and it adopts the company’s newest design language that’s also seen on the Q8 as well as the Q7 facelift.
- The grille is wider and now sits lower, while the headlamps and front bumper are also all-new.
- While nothing much has changed on the side except for new alloys, the updated LED details on the tail lamps and a revised rear bumper so give the Q5’s back a fresh look.
- The updated given to the Q5’s interiors are relatively minor, but the luxury mid-size SUV does adopt more tech in terms of a bigger 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 12.3-inch virtual cockpit, connected car tech and built-in Alexa connectivity.
- When launched in India later this year, the 2021 Audi Q5 facelift will be powered by a single 2.0-litre, TFSI turbo petrol engine which produces 245 horsepower and 370 Nm of peak torque. The motor will also be hooked to a mild-hybrid setup for better fuel economy.