Audi Q7 facelift unveiled
- The second-gen Audi Q7 has got a mid-cycle refresh that grants it a new design which is heavily inspired by the flagship Q8.
- There’s a new ‘Singleframe’ grille, redesigned LED headlamps, updated front & rear bumpers and a prominent new chrome strip on the tailgate. Also, the Q7 facelift is now 11 mm longer than before.
- Inside, the Audi Q7 now gets an updated dashboard design and more tech which includes an updated twin-touchscreen MMI infotainment system, Audi Virtual Cockpit driver’s display and an optional heads-up display.
- Like most new Audi vehicles revealed this year, the Q7 now also gets a 48V mild-hybrid system as standard across its range. Powering it will be a 3.0-litre V6 diesel making either 228 bhp or 282 bhp, and a 3.0-litre petrol making 335 bhp. An 8-speed automatic is the only gearbox option irrespective of the engine chosen.
- As an option, the Audi Q7 facelift now also gets electromechanical active roll stabilisation as well as all-wheel steering for enhanced handling. Air suspension is also optional on the facelifted model.
More car news: