Audi Q8 launched at Rs 1.33 crore
- The Audi Q8 has been launched in India at Rs 1.33 crore (ex-showroom). Only 200 units of this flagship SUV have been imported to India for now.
- Being Audi’s first coupe SUV, the Q8 is dimensionally smaller than the Q7. It wears the company’s newest design language with that wide and exaggerated front grille being its highlight. Adding to opulence are its distinctive LED lights and frameless doors.
- The car is only being offered in the 55 TFSI variant, which means that powering it is a 3.0-litre, V6 turbo-petrol engine that generates 340 bhp of power and 500 Nm of torque. Also on-board is a 48V mild-hybrid system.
- The transmission on this car is an 8-speed dual-clutch automatic which feeds power to all four wheels via Quattro AWD system.
- On the inside, Audi Q8’s minimalist cabin is quite tech-heavy. It comes with a dual-touchscreen control system which consists of 10.1-inch infotainment screen and a lower 8.1-inch screen for the HVAC controls.