Auto Expo 2020: Tata Sierra concept revealed
- Tata Sierra, one of the most iconic cars of the ’90s, might soon return in a brand new avatar! The new Tata Sierra concept has been showcased at the ongoing 2020 Auto Expo.
- The Sierra concept is based on Tata’s latest IMPACT 2.0 design language, however, staying true to the original, this concept incorporates the very same design language with huge rear glass panels which merge with the roof. Also, it has a boxy rear design which captures the essence of its predecessor.
- The SUV concept has a clever design where there is no rear door on the right-hand side, but the left-side sliding rear door looks pretty disguised.
- At this point, we know is that it will be underpinned by the ALFA modular platform. Another thing to note is that this concept is an EV, so the production model might not feature a combustion engine at all.
- However, the thing is, the reborn Tata Sierra may not launch anytime before 2022, so don’t get too excited…