Auto Expo 2020: Volkswagen ID Crozz concept showcased
- The Volkswagen ID Crozz concept has been showcased at Auto Expo 2020. The German company plans to launch its production version in India by 2021.
- The ID Crozz is a fully-electric coupe SUV which is a part of Volkswagen’s massive transition towards EVs on a global scale. Its production version is due to be revealed globally in April.
- The EV uses an 83 kWh lithium-ion battery that a 101 bhp/ 140 Nm electric motor at the front, and a 201 bhp/ 310 Nm electric motor at the rear. When combined, the total out of this vehicle stands at 310 bhp of power and 450 Nm of torque.
- According to VW, the ID Crozz has a range of over 500 km, which sounds really impressive.
- This concert version has a 4-seat layout, however, this could change in the production-spec model. Inside the cabin, you’ll also find futuristic tech like autonomous driving, augmented reality, multiple displays, gesture-controlled virtual shade for the panoramic glass roof, etc.