Bajaj Avenger Street 160 ABS launched
- Bajaj has launched the new Avenger Street 160 ABS in India at Rs 82,253 (ex-showroom). This bike now effectively replaces the Avenger 180.
- The new Avenger uses a 160.4 cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine which is capable of generating 15 bhp of power and 13.5 Nm of torque, which is on par with the now-discontinued Avenger 180.
- In terms of braking, the bike sports a 220 mm single front disc with single-channel ABS. At the rear, you get a conventional drum brake setup.
- Aesthetically, it looks quite similar to its predecessor with its headlamp-integrated DRLs, blackened alloys & engine, etc. However, there are new graphics for a fresher vibe.
- The Bajaj Avenger Street 160 lives in a segment of its own. Its closest rival in India is the Suzuki Intruder 150, which is quite a bit more expensive with a starting price of over Rs 1 lakh.
More bike news:
Hero XPulse 200, 200T launched in India