Bajaj Dominar 250 launched in India
- The Bajaj Dominar 250 has been launched in India at Rs 1.60 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). This is this fourth addition to Bajaj-KTM’s 250 cc lineup which already includes the 250 Duke and Husqvarna twins.
- The Dominar 250 uses a familiar 248.8 cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine, however, it generates a lesser 26.6 bhp and 23.5 Nm on this bike. Bajaj claims a 10.5 second time for the 0-100 km/h sprint and a top speed of 132 km/h.
- On the face of it, this 250 cc version looks exactly like the Dominar 400, however, on closer inspection, you’d notice its narrower tyres 100/80 R17 up front and 130/70 R17 at the rear.
- Then, there is a narrower 37 mm USD front fork, as well as a smaller 300 mm front disc brake. However, dual-channel ABS is retained on this bike.
- Available in two colours – Canyon Red and Vine Black – the 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 will locks horns with the Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Yamaha FZ25 in the Indian market.