Benelli Imperiale 400 launched in India
- The Benelli Imperiale 400 has been launched at Rs 1.69 lakh (ex-showroom). Keeping in mind that this bike is a CKD, the price seems pretty impressive!
- The Imperiale 400 is Benelli’s first retro-themed offering in India which is aimed at the Jawa and Royal Enfield Classic. The bike stays true to retro vibe with its round headlamp, twin-pod instrument cluster, and old-school overall design.
- Powering this bike is a 374 cc single-cylinder engine which generates 20.7 bhp and 29 Nm. A 5-speed gearbox comes standard. Power here is on par with the Classic 350 but less than the Jawa.
- Braking on the Imperiale 400 is taken care of by a 300 mm front disc and a 240 mm one at the rear. As expected, dual-channel ABS is standard.
- Available in 3 colour options – black, red and silver – the Benelli Imperiale 400’s bookings are now open. Its deliveries will begin in a few weeks’ time.