Benelli Leoncino 500 launched at Rs 4.79 lakh
- Benelli has finally launched the much-awaited Leoncino 500 scrambler in the Indian market for Rs 4.79 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The Leoncino 500 is powered by the same 499.6 cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected twin-cylinder engine which is seen on the TRK502 adventure tourer. It churns out 47 bhp of power and 46 Nm of torque.
- The bike is based on a tubular steel-trellis frame. In terms of suspension, it gets 50 mm USD front forks and a pre-load adjustable monoshock at the rear.
- Riding on 17-inch wheels, the Benelli Leoncino, the Benelli Leoncino 500 offers 320 mm twin-disc setup at the front and a single 260 mm disc at the rear. Dual-channel ABS comes standard.
- As of now, the Leoncino 500 has no competition in India since there is no 500 cc scrambler motorcycle on sale currently.