BMW 530i M Sport launched at Rs 59.20 lakh
- The BMW 530i petrol has got a new M Sport variant in India which is priced at Rs 59.20 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The M Sport Package adds new front bumper with larger intakes, side skirts, dual-tone rear bumper, gloss black kidney grille, twin chrome exhaust tips, 18-inch M light alloy wheels, M Sport brakes with blue calipers and ‘M’ logos on the petrol-powered 5 Series.
- On the inside, the M Sport gets sports seats, ‘Aluminium Rhombicle’ interior trim, M leather steering wheel, illuminated M door sill finishers and ambient lighting package. Also, the car’s key also gets the signature M strip look.
- The BMW 530i is powered by a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder turbo-petrol engine which is capable of generating 248 bhp of max power and 350 Nm of peak torque. The engine feeds power to the rear wheels via an 8-speed torque converter automatic gearbox.
- Standard safety kit on the car includes ABS with brake assist, dynamic stability control, traction control, cornering brake control and hill descent control.