BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe teased
- After the 8 Series Coupe and Convertible, the 4-door Gran Coupe version of the new BMW flagship is set to debut soon.
- The company has officially teased the car (see tweet below) and confirmed that the car will be revealed in in Munich in June this year, while its global launch will take place from September.
- While the teaser only shows a part of the 8 Series Gran Coupe’s silhouette, the car has been spied multiple times (feature image), thereby ensuring that the overall aesthetics of the Coupe have been well preserved despite the addition of two additional doors.
- The car will be powered by the same 4.4-litre, twin-turbo V8 petrol with 523 horsepower from the 8 Series lineup. Euro-spec models will likely also feature the 6-cylinder diesel with 315 bhp/ 680 Nm.
- The 8 Series is India-bound as well, but there is no official launch date from BMW India of this flagship car as yet. Given its added practicality, we expect the Gran Coupe to be launched in the country as well.
Some things in life are worth waiting for. The 8 Gran Coupé. #THE8 #BMW #8Series #GranCoupe pic.twitter.com/bnvYaxVXS8
— BMW USA (@BMWUSA) May 3, 2019
More car news:
Hyundai Venue bookings open in India