BMW X3 M launched at Rs 99.90 lakh
- The brute BMW X3 M has been launched in India. Being an import, it costs a whopping Rs 99.90 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Staying true to that ‘M’ suffix, the X3 M uses a 3.0-litre TwinPower turbo-petrol engine that pumps out a healthy 473bhp of power and 600Nm of torque, thereby allowing this SUV to sprint from 0-100 km/h in just 4.2 seconds.
- Power is sent to all four wheels of this SUV via an 8-speed Steptronic gearbox. Variable torque distribution also comes standard.
- Additional performance components over the base BMW X3 includes M Servotronic steering assist, M Sound Control, Adaptive M Suspension, Performance Control with Active M Differential and M Sport brakes.
- The X# M will be sold in India in 6 colour options – Donington Grey, Toronto Red, Phytonic Blue, Sophisto Grey, Black Sapphire and Alpine White.