BS6 Honda Grazia facelift launched in India
- The Honda Grazia scooter has gotten its BS6 upgrade along with an updated design. Starting at Rs 73,336 (ex-showroom), it is a significant Rs 11,000 more expansive than the BS4 model.
- The scooter now features a LED headlamp, new LED DRLs, updated handlebar cowl, as well as a new tail section and tail light. Overall, it appears to be sharper than before while retaining its identity.
- Another significant addition on the BS6 Grazia is its new twin-pod digital instrument cluster which now displays information like rpm, real-time efficiency, range and average fuel efficiency.
- That’s not all, the scooter also gains roomier under-seat storage and 16 mm of additional ground clearance.
- Powering this scooter is the same 124 cc fuel-injected BS6 engine from the BS6 Activa 125 which generates 8.1 bhp of power. An idle start-stop system, silent start system and an engine kill switch also come standard.