BS6 KTM 200 Duke facelift launched
- Along with the BS6 update, the KTM 200 Duke has finally gained an all-new design as well. The 2020 model has been launched at Rs 1.73 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), which is over Rs 10,000 dearer than the BS4 model.
- The 2020 KTM 200 Duke now looks similar to the larger 250 Duke. So, there’s now a new, much more modern design and a bigger 13.5-litre fuel tank. Two new colours have been introduced on the former to differentiate it from the latter – Electronic Orange and Ceramic White.
- The BS6-compliant 199.5 cc engine on the bike makes 24.6 bhp of power and 19.3 Nm of torque, which is 0.81 bhp and 0.2 Nm less than the BS4 model. Additionally, the bike has also gained 2.3 kilos in weight.
- A welcome addition on the 2020 Duke 200 is the inclusion of dual-channel ABS which will make it much safer for high-speed riding.
- Alongside this, KTM has also updated its entire lineup (barring 790 Duke) as per BS6 regulations. As a part of the update, all bikes get updated livery, while the 390 Duke also gains a quickshifter. Prices of all bikes have gone up by Rs 3,300-6,500.