BS6 Mahindra Bolero facelift spied
- Mahindra Bolero is an SUV which refuses to die, and if you thought that the upcoming BS6 emission norms would force it out of production, well, you were wrong!
- We won’t blame you if you’ve forgotten that how many facelifts the Bolero has received over its 20-year life span, but what you must know is that the upcoming new design also gets the latest crash-test compliance.
- The spy pic shows the 2020 Bolero to come with new headlamps, updated grille and reprofiled bumper. While the rear of the SUV hasn’t been spied, it may get updated tail lamps as well.
- The BS6-compliant engine of the Bolero will the ‘Power Plus’ 1.5-litre, 3-cylinder diesel unit which is good for producing 70 bhp of power.
- The BS6 version is expected to be up to Rs 50,000 dearer than the BS4 version which is a steep hike indeed.