Ford Figo facelift India launch date revealed
- The facelifted Ford Figo is confirmed to launch in India on March 15, 2019. Bookings for the car are now open for an amount of Rs 10,000.
- The updated model will take heavy cues from the Aspire facelift which was launch in India last year. So, there will be a new honeycomb grille, redesigned bumpers, new alloys and mildly tweaked headlamps on the car.
- The major change to the interior will come in the form of the new 6.5-inch Ford Sync3 infotainment system which will be offered on higher trims. The upholstery will be updated as well.
- The 2019 Figo will debut with the new 1.2-litre 3-cylinder and 1.5-litre 4-cylinder petrol engines from Ford’s Dragon series. The former, which will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox, makes 94 bhp. The latter churns out 121 bhp and will come only with a 6-speed automatic option.
- The diesel engine, on the other hand, will carry over as it is from the outgoing model.