Galaxy M40 listed on Samsung India website; launch soon
- Samsung India’s website has started teasing the Galaxy M40 and has confirmed its June 11 launch.
- The Samsung M40 will be the most premium phone of the Galaxy M-series and it is expected to be priced around Rs 20,000.
- The M40 will be the first budget phone from Samsung to come with a punch-hole Infinity-O screen. Until now, only the flagship Galaxy S10 series comes with this design. However, on the M40, the punch hole will lie on the left corner, as opposed to the right corner of the latter.
- The Samsung M40 will be powered by the Snapdragon 675 SoC, which will likely be paired with 4GB and 6GB RAM options. Then, a big 5,000mAh battery is also expected.
- Furthermore, the phone is confirmed to have a rear triple camera setup and the primary sensor will be a 32MP module.
More tech news:
Motorola Moto Z4 official with Snapdragon 675 SoC, 48MP camera