Google Pixel 3a, 3a XL launch on May 8
- Flipkart has set up an official page for Google stating “Something big is coming to the Pixel universe”. This more or less confirms the arrival of the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL on May 8, 2019.
- The Pixel 3a series is the long-rumoured, toned-down version of the Pixel 3 series. While most specs on the 3a will obviously be mid-range, the Pixel’s biggest strength, its 12.2MP f/1.8 primary rear camera – along with the Night Sight mode – is said to be retained on the 3a.
- The smaller Pixel 3a is tipped to come with a Snapdragon 670 SoC, while the larger 3a XL will get the higher-spec Snapdragon 710 chip. Both models will have an identical 4GB of RAM.
- The good news is that both devices from the 3a series will also likely come with a headphone jack, something which has been eliminated since the Pixel 2.
- While there is no information on the pricing as yet, expect the two phones to be priced between Rs 30,000-40,000 in India.
More tech news:
Realme phone with pop-up selfie camera teased