Google Pixel 4 alleged images leak
- Even though the Google Pixel 4 will only go official in October this year, alleged images of the phone have leaked online which show the phone’s Galaxy S10+ like design.
- These images, which have been leaked by GSMArena, show that the Pixel 4 will have a pill-shaped hole punch on its upper right corner for its dual selfie cameras.
- Also gone are the big bezels and the controversial notch of the Pixel 3 XL. The new phones will adopt the ongoing bezel-less design language with no notch and thin bezels.
- It must be noted that the phone leaked here is placed inside a thick case to disguise its design, and therefore, the borders surrounding the screen look chunky. In reality, expect them to be much thinner.
- Other rumoured specs of the Google Pixel 4 series include a Snapdragon 855 SoC, 6GB of RAM, 2/ 3 rear cameras, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.