Hero Xtreme 160R revealed; launch in March
- Hero MotoCorp has revealed the new Xtreme 160R premium commuter motorcycle which will replace the Xtreme Sports in the domestic company’s lineup.
- One of the more aggressively designed motorcycles by Hero, the Xtreme 160R is a street fighter which features a striking LED headlamp design, blacked-out tail light, beefy exhaust, and a unique large tank extension which flows back under the front seat area.
- The bike will be powered by a new 160 cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine which produces 15 bhp of max power and 14 Nm of peak torque. It comes with a 5-speed gearbox.
- The Xtreme 160R will be sold in two variants – single front disc and dual disc. Both variants will only get a single-channel ABS as standard.
- Cycle parts on the bike include a tubular steel single-downtube frame suspended, conventional telescopic front fork and 7-step preload-adjustable monoshock.