Honda Activa 125 FI BS6 launched in India
- The Active 125 FI is the first BS6-compliant two-wheeler from Honda in India. Depending on the variant chosen, it has been priced at Rs 67,490-74,490 (ex-showroom).
- The Activa 125 FI gets a 124 cc BS6 engine which generates 8.1 bhp of power at 6,500 rpm. And comes with idle start-stop system as standard. As the name suggests, this engine is fuel-injected as well.
- Cosmetically, the BS6 Activa 125 now gets a new, sharper headlamp along with a revised front-end look. There’s more chrome here as well.
- The scooter also gets new features in the form of ‘noiseless’ starter system, semi-digital instrument cluster, side-stand-down indicator, external fuel-filler and front glove box.
- Finally, the new Activa 125 offers a 3-year warranty which can be extended by an additional 3 years.